By John Fox (auth.), Antonio Moreno, John L. Nealon (eds.)
Agent towns  is an bold undertaking whose major objective is the development of a world, publicly available community of agent-based FIPA platforms!. In March 2003 there are round 50 lively systems. each one of them helps brokers that provide prone just like those who are available in a true urban (facilities, facilities, points of interest, info and advertisement services). it's anticipated that, within the close to destiny, it will likely be attainable to enforce clever complicated compound prone (e.g. brokers which are in a position to aid a person to plot a weekend away, together with projects corresponding to reserving air tickets, picking out and reserving a room in a suitable lodge, paying for tickets for the theatre and booking a desk in a cafe that's close to the theatre and gives the user's favorite meal). the most goal of our paintings was once to improve a collection of brokers that may supply to the electorate and viewers of a urban no longer the standard leisure-oriented companies yet health-care similar providers. This curiosity is expounded with past paintings that our study team had performed within the final years within the program of AI suggestions (especially agent-based know-how) to the scientific area (see e.g. ). for that reason, we made up our minds to layout and enforce a multi-agent process with the subsequent good points: • The consumer may well request information regarding the entire clinical centres to be had in a specific geographical area.
Read Online or Download Applications of Software Agent Technology in the Health Care Domain PDF
Best software books
This advisor identifies a few of the key difficulties hampering good fortune during this box. Covers administration, all phases of the software program lifecycle, caliber, study, and extra. writer offers ten universal fallacies that support aid the fifty-five evidence. Softcover.
Alt. ISBN:9780321117427, 0321117425, 9780321117427
This publication offers leading edge strategies for the implementation of Sigma-Delta Modulation (SDM) dependent Analog-to-Digital Conversion (ADC), required for the following iteration of instant handheld terminals. those units may be in response to the so-called multi-standard transceiver chipsets, built-in in nanometer CMOS applied sciences.
- Advanced Graphics with the BBC Model B Microcomputer
- Empirical Software Engineering Issues. Critical Assessment and Future Directions: International Workshop, Dagstuhl Castle, Germany, June 26-30, 2006. Revised Papers
- Einsatz von Social Software durch Unternehmensberater: Akzeptanz, Präferenzen, Nutzungsarten
- MacMath 9.0: A Dynamical Systems Software Package for the Macintosh TM
Extra resources for Applications of Software Agent Technology in the Health Care Domain
Acknowledgements The programming of the demonstrator has been undertaken by lain Anderson, Wei Huang an Philip Doherty as part of the project work required within their degree studies. rtd project (IST-2000-28385). Virtuoso (2001), "Ward-In-Hand: wireless access to clinical records for mobile healthcare professionals" Proc. TEHRE 2001 m-Health Conference, 1st Annual Conference on Mobile & Wireless Healthcare Applications, 11 - 14 November 2001, London, UK.  Beer, M. , & Sixsmith, A. (1999b), 'The Delivery of Effective Integrated Community Care with the aid of Agents', Proceedings of 1C8C99, Hong Kong, December 1999.
Of course the use of keywords is not perfect. Unfortunately HTML based pages do not allow for much else. With more widespread use of the various XML related technologies , we could perhaps be moving towards a situation where much richer knowledge about what the user is attempting to retrieve is available. This could be used to enable agents to produce better-informed choices about what is required. In our system, a conscious effort is made to try to make the most of the available information from both data streams.
3. Responding to Failure In any system dependent on such a wide variety of autonomous individuals, there are inevitably occasions when the necessary level of care, as specified in the Individual Care Plan can not be delivered at the time specified. This can range from a particular carer being held up in traffic to serious problems that put the safety and wellbeing of the client in jeopardy. Contingency arrangements have therefore to be included, that are triggered as soon as the potential failure to meet the care obligations is identified.
Applications of Software Agent Technology in the Health Care Domain by John Fox (auth.), Antonio Moreno, John L. Nealon (eds.)