By Geoffrey Ingham
During this very important new booklet, Geoffrey Ingham attracts on missed traditions within the social sciences to increase a concept of the ‘social relation’ of cash.
• really multidisciplinary procedure, in line with an intensive wisdom of theories of cash within the social sciences
• An unique improvement of the ignored heterodox theories of cash
• New histories of the origins and improvement of kinds of funds and their social family members of construction in numerous financial platforms
• an intensive interpretation of capitalism as a specific kind of financial approach and the 1st sociological define of the institutional constitution of the social creation of capitalist funds
• an intensive critique of contemporary writing on international e-money, the so-called ‘end of money’, and new financial areas reminiscent of the euro.