By Manuel Günter (auth.)
Presenting cellular software program brokers for net provider tracking, this examine monograph discusses newly standardized web applied sciences that permit carrier prone to supply secured web prone with caliber promises. but, this present day the purchasers of such providers haven't any self reliant device to ensure (monitor) the carrier caliber. This e-book indicates why cellular software program brokers are most sensible healthy to fill the gap.
- An creation to straightforward net provider allowing and handling know-how akin to IPSec, DiffServ and SNMP
- A primary carrier tracking structure in line with cellular agents
- An object-oriented implementation of the structure in keeping with the Java programming language
- a number of implementations of cellular software program brokers that could visual display unit new and rising net prone corresponding to digital inner most networks
The publication is addressed to cellular agent researchers trying to find new and fruitful program parts. it's going to even be a worthwhile source for leading edge web prone who're searching for a provider tracking infrastructure going past per thirty days reports.
Read Online or Download Customer-based IP Service Monitoring with Mobile Software Agents PDF
Similar software books
This consultant identifies a few of the key difficulties hampering good fortune during this box. Covers administration, all levels of the software program lifecycle, caliber, study, and extra. writer provides ten universal fallacies that support aid the fifty-five proof. Softcover.
Alt. ISBN:9780321117427, 0321117425, 9780321117427
This booklet offers cutting edge options for the implementation of Sigma-Delta Modulation (SDM) established Analog-to-Digital Conversion (ADC), required for the subsequent iteration of instant handheld terminals. those units can be according to the so-called multi-standard transceiver chipsets, built-in in nanometer CMOS applied sciences.
- Web 2.0 and Beyond: Understanding the New Online Business Models, Trends, and Technologies
- The user's guide to Atari 400, 800, 1200 XL computers, software & peripherals
- Software Engineering and Formal Methods: 13th International Conference, SEFM 2015, York, UK, September 7-11, 2015. Proceedings
- Foundations of Software Testing: ISTQB Certification
- Software Testing and Analysis: Process, Principles and Techniques
Extra info for Customer-based IP Service Monitoring with Mobile Software Agents
0. The matching probability is useful to support an Embedded Advanced Sampling Environment (EASE) [CC98] architecture where only a certain percentage (usually 2%) of the traffic is analyzed. At the same time, the matching probability provides a means to reduce the workload of the CSM infrastructure, especially in backbone environments. The node will only feed the agent with those IP packets that match the filter. The agent also carries a filter with it to tell the node what kind of IP packets it is interested in.
Nack . . .. ExecutioIiRequest Agent accepted ~ Ack Mobility Models and Agent Forwarding 25 also compliant with the filter of the policy. g. terminate gracefully). The node holds filter templates in its policies so that it does not need to keep a filter for each potential customer. 5 for implementation details. 4 Security Issues The security of the proposed infrastructure bases on three concepts. First and foremost, the agents must authenticate themselves with strong cryptography. Developing these mechanisms from scratch is tedious and probably insecure.
Customer-based IP Service Monitoring with Mobile Software Agents by Manuel Günter (auth.)
Mobility Models and Agent Forwarding 25 also compliant with the filter of the policy. g. terminate gracefully). The node holds filter templates in its policies so that it does not need to keep a filter for each potential customer. 5 for implementation details. 4 Security Issues The security of the proposed infrastructure bases on three concepts. First and foremost, the agents must authenticate themselves with strong cryptography. Developing these mechanisms from scratch is tedious and probably insecure.